How We Can Help
Our Assistance Programs
The Foundation can assist our stakeholders in the following ways.
If you are a heart and / or lung transplant patient, family member and / or carer of a patient:
- facilitating the provision of pre-operation information
- facilitating the provision of post-operation information
- connecting you with a ‘buddy’ from whom you can seek information and / or support depending on your individual needs
- advocating by acting on your behalf to address issues of concern to the heart and lung transplant community
If you are a community member:
- providing heart and / or lung transplant information
- connecting you with a heart and / or lung recipient or donor to speak at your event to inspire and inform
- connecting you with a medical professional who practices in the heart / lung transplant arena to speak at your event to inspire and inform
- assist you to raise funds for the Heart and Lung Transplant Foundation
If you are a business, there are many partnership opportunities with the Heart and Lung Transplant Foundation.
Contact the Foundation Administration Assistant via email firstname.lastname@example.org to access any of these benefits.